Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Indiana Part 1: Indianapolis

Hey Guys!

I have to apologize. I completely dropped the ball on the blog over my vacation. Going home is madness for us, trying to see everyone. That's still no excuse. Hopefully you still love me.

I'm going to do an Indiana recap in parts.

We began our trip in Indianapolis, where Ryan was born and raised. Known affectionately as Indy, Indianapolis is the state capital of Indiana and home to the famous Indy 500.

On our first full day in the city, we met up with my girl, Charlene, for lunch.



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

That night, Ryan crashed with his boys, and Charlene and I stayed in our hotel. She took me to Benihana. My first experience with a hibachi. It was so much fun!!! I've obviously been missing out!

Charlene and I decided to order entrees we both liked, so we could share. We got Lemon Chicken and Tuna. Amazing.

Photobucket

I don't do chopsticks. Forks were invented for a reason.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had really sweet table neighbors.

Photobucket

On Wednesday, Ryan and I met up with his family for a dinner at O'Charleys. We were quite the rowdy table. It was alot of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next night, we hung out with Ryan's Dad, stepmom, sister and brother. We did family pictures.

Photobucket

That's it for this post!

I hope 2010 is treating you well. I'll post more on my Indiana trip later tonight!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

--

3 comments:

  1. I never knew the Indianapolis 500 was actually in Indianapolis. That's some kind of coincidence, huh?

    Very nice looking family ya got there, pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun time. Beautiful food and company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great few days! I love hibachi!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!