Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am Pavlov's Dog

My mouth starts watering when I hear a cereal box open two rooms away.

So, I was all curled up in bed, working, when I heard Ryan walk into the kitchen, open the cabinet door and take down something. Then, I heard a slight pop sound, then a crinkle, crinkle, crinkle, and finally the unmistakable sound of cereal being poured into a bowl. I kid you not folks, my mouth actually watered. Ridiculous, but true.

So, guess what I just had?



Yep, I'm conditioned. What can I say? I love cereal. (Fiber One Raisin Bran)

I actually had a light dinner. After the Colts put away the Ravens (smile), we decided we needed to celebrate. There's a new Mediterranean (OMG that was hard to spell) market up the street. One side of it is also a restaurant. We decided to go give it a whirl. Unfortunately, they are still working out the kinks. ALL of the seating is outside, and there were no heaters. It was slightly shielded from the wind, but I was freezing just standing there checking out the menu. Instead, we walked around the market to check things out. AWESOME produce prices, by the way.

For dinner, we just went across the parking lot to Chili's. Definitely not the Greek awesomeness I had been imagining, but it worked. I had soup and salad. Corn Chowder (new) and a house salad. I'm a terrible blogger, though. I remembered to take my camera, but I didn't take any pictures. Ryan and I were way too busy playing with our new phones (to which we are officially addicted). Mine is a Blackberry Curve. His is the Iphone. Fabulous. I'll show pictures soon.

Now, I'm about to curl up with my book, and I'm sure I'll be asleep in no time. What is your bedtime routine? Do you read before you sleep? Is the television a must? Seems like everyone has a different routine.

Night night.

--




1 comment:

  1. Some nights I'll watch TV in bed if there's a late night movie or programme I want to watch, and other nights I'll read.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!