Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hugh Jas... How I Love Thee...

Hey guys!

I seem to have a serious motivation issue today. It happens. I have several articles to write, plus I need to finish my outline. I hope your day is more productive than mine!!!

I just finished lunch. I had a HUGH JAS salad and a piece of whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter. Delish! I read while I noshed. I'm currently reading the third book in the Dark Tower Series. Ryan loves these books. I think they're just "ok."



My salad included:
-red leaf lettuce,
-organic baby tomatoes
-two hardboiled eggs
-fresh chopped mushrooms
-almonds
-sprinkle of cheese
-a few pretzels
-three slices of smoked turkey lunch meat




I have a cantalope I need to cut up, so that's probably going to be my afternoon snack. Okay, back to facebook... er... my articles.

Happy Thursday!!!

--

3 comments:

I heart comments!