Hi guys! I'm taking this from Still Life in South America, one of my favorite blogs. Participate. It's fun! I would love to read your responses.
Six Random Things about ME, the writer of Eat Move Write:
1. The Indiana town I grew up in is so small that they only have two stoplights. Very small. In fact, my high school graduating class was less than 50 people.
2. Mr. Myers is my second husband. I married when I was 20 years old and was married for three years.
3. When I moved to San Diego the only things I brought with me were my shoes and my clothes in black trash bags. I found a roommate a week before leaving Indiana off of Craigslist and I did not have a job.
4. I do not get bitten by mosquitoes. Some might call this a "myth," but ever since I had gastric bypass in May 2005, I have not even once been bitten by a mosquito.
5. I started my career at 19 years old as a newspaper reporter after flunking out of college (despite the fact that I was a straight-A student all my life previous to college).
6. I named my first pet Cauliflower. It was a hideously ugly dog. I named all the dogs in that litter after vegetables, but we only got to keep one. Cauliflower was the runt and became ours.
So, now I either tag 6 people OR invite all of you my lovely bloggie friends to do it. I choose that option. I'm not following the rules really, but here they are anyway:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Breakfast: PB&J on Whole Wheat Toast w/Honeydew
Lunch: Leftover Kashi Pizza, Fruit Salad (minus the grapes and tomatoes -Mr. Myers at them all) and two danish cookies
Ok, gotta go workout and then class.
See ya tonight!
Leave me 6 random things about YOU! I cannot WAIT to read them!!!