Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All Dressed Up, and No Where to Go

What to do when you are unexpectedly cuter than you intended to be...

he he...

So, this morning started out pretty normal. I woke and had breakfast...

Egg McMuffin and Pomegranate Tea

And, then I proceeded to get dressed and ready for my day. Somehow, I accidentally got really cute. Instantly, I realized, "I'm way too cute to sit alone in my house all day with no one seeing this great outfit!!! 

I don't know about you, but when I look unexpectedly cute, I want someone to see me dangit!!!

As you know, I have no car when the man's at work... I'm pretty much stuck here.

So... I thought, "I'll show my bloggy friends..."

Easier said than done.

I stood on the bed, but the lighting was off.



I tried taking shots from various angles with my heavy camera.


Then, I remembered I'm 27 years old, not 17, and got back to work. Yes, I really do actually work. A lot. :D



I'm about to have some leftover Comfort Food.

Good news! As I wrote this, my friend called. She's going to pick me up and take me to work with her. She works at STARBUCKS! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy...

Do you have "cute days?" What about "Tall Days?" I have those too. He he...

11 comments:

  1. Ugh, never have tall days. There are days when I realize how short I am though :-0 LOL. Yep, kind of sucks when you're looking good and no one else gets to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tall days? I've never had one of those. I guess the entire time I was in Panama I felt average as opposed to short. I did marry a guy at least a foot taller than me. I used to wear heals to try and close the gap. Then I realized heals aren't that much fun.

    Although I did randomly find a pair of brown leather sling back Vera Wang dress shoes in my size at a Good Will - $3.85 baby! They have absolutely no wear on them. Crazy. But they are a 2 inch heal. I'll wear them gaul-darnit! It's like my wedding shoes all over again: http://lowimpactwedding.blogspot.com/2007/04/attire.html .

    As for cute days, I did have a day last week where two different people ask me if I was European. So I must have had something going on. I think it was the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you had fun taking shots of yourself! Awesome...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Looks like you had fun with the pics. Wish I had cute days. Being a new mommy, those days are a thing of the past. Hopefully I will have a cute day this weekend for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have tall days. I currently have a lot of big belly days due to being 6 mos preggers...lost my feet today in fact.

    Found a new site you may want to scope...myfitnesspal.com .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have tall days when I wear my extremely high, high heel boots :)

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tall days!! You look adorable in those photos and I love your shirt (or dress?)

    Usually the day after a big accomplishment I feel tall. I know it sounds weird but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look super cute. definitely photo worthy.

    what's a tall day? like a bay when you're wearing heels and everyone else is barefoot? or maybe a day spent in a kindergarten classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made an egg mcmuffin today too! For me everyday is a tall day I guess... I'm 5'9" and in heels, taller than most people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That egg McMuffin looks really yummy. And I absolutely know what you mean about cute days.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!