Friday, June 19, 2009

She's Like the Wind

Good EVENING everybody!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what I just did? I'm going to tell you. The man and I went for a jog today, and usually I'm the one holding us back because I'm SO not a runner. Tonight, I finally, for the first time ever in life pushed through the wall! You know the wall... where everything in your head is screaming, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS CONFOUNDED RUNNING RIGHT NOW!!!!

I ran and ran and ran. Ok, we did 3.5 - 4 miles and there was definitely some walking in there. Plus, we "run" at a snail's pace. But, seriously. It was beautiful. *tear

So, on top of this morning's workout, I ran. Go me. When we came home, we were pooped, but I still had time to make an amazing gourmet meal.

Photobucket

Yep, that's right. We ordered pizza. What of it? Do you see that stuff in between the scrumptious slices of gooey cheese, mushrooms and sausage. That's an APPLE. How's that for healthy living?! :) I'm striving for balance here. All things in moderation.

Lunch was leftover chicken and potatoes from last night's dinner and an apple. I snacked on dry cereal, string cheese and a banana w/almond butter today, as well. I'm low on veggies, but tomorrow is a new day.

Speaking of tomorrow, I have a personal training session in the morning. But after that, we're going to picnic on the beach! Yay! I'll try to remember to bring along my camera so you all can have a little piece of California Sunshine for the day. :)

Have a great Friday night. It's the weekend people!!!

-j

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!