Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Adults should get Recess
Why do we stop getting recess after like 6th grade?! Seriously, school was fun then ANYway. I need recess now!!!
So, I'm (intellectually) bored today. I say intellectually because I have plenty to do in all actuality, just no motivation to want to do it. I'm also starving for no particular reason. Here's why I shouldn't eat:
Orowheat Whole Grain English Muffin w/1 tbsp PB and 1 tbsp Low Sugar Jelly
Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte Decaf
1 Low Fat Mozz String Cheese
See what I mean? It's only 10:48am. I've had plenty to eat. But my tummy says, Rar rar rar feeeeeeeed me.
Oh well. Here's one of those lame-o email things as cure for my (and perhaps your) boredom. I thought I'd post rather than email. Hope life is peachy for you. xoxo
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Hm. San Diego, I guess. That's where it would be most useful I'd think.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
I have these paisley print pajama pants that I absolutely love. Ryan thinks they're hideous, but really they're awesome, I promise.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Hm. I love my man's smile. His muscles aren't bad either though.
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
I have no idea. Buying CDs is like an archaic concept to me. lol.
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
At home with my hubby
6. Where's your least favorite place to be?
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
my head, like when they massage your scalp at the salon. it gives me chills
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Well, I believe you can't really have one without the other. But strong mind will take you further.
9. What time do you wake in the morning?
4:50 (I do gym in the mornings.)
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
Microwave. It's such a time saver. I use it to steam all my veggies. So much easier.
11. What makes you really angry?
How quickly I forget the importance of being open to people and things and finding the goodness all around me
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
13. Favorite color?
Red and the black/white combo
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?
Aren't they both gas guzzlers? I guess SUV. At least it's practical.
15. Do you believe in afterlife?
16. Favorite children's book?
Where the Wild Things Are
17. What is your favorite season?
18. What's your least favorite household chore?
Cleaning up after other people and putting away dishes.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
maybe time travel. it would be fascinating, though kinda dangerous in that back to the future sort of way
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I have a lady bug on my ankle
21. Can you juggle?
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
in a weird way, my brother
23. What's your favorite day?
Sunday. I love how lazy and comfortable it feels
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
windshield wiper liquid
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
sushi - California Rolls all the way
26. Of the people you e-mailed this to, who's most likely to respond?
I'm not emailing it, but it would be cool if people posted their own responses.
27. Who's least likely to respond?
People who don't read my blog?...