Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Bits of Books, anyone?



I was doing my usual afternoon quick read of all the new posts by my favorite bloggers when I see that Kath over at Kath Eats Real Food has posted about this amazing website, called DailyLit. So, I click through and I'm excited to discover this GENIUS website that allows you to read a book in either daily, weekly or some other denomination of installments and many of their titles are FREE!!! Little bits of books daily! Is that not the coolest idea?!

So, I picked Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte) as a test and provided my email address. Voila! At 4:30am every morning, I will receive an installment of Wuthering Heights to read while I eat my quick breakfast before the gym. A nice feature is that you can customize your "bit" to suit your needs. You need to eat your book in smaller bites, choose "short". For the quick readers, you can pick "normal" or "long". Nice.

This is perfect for the person who can never find time to curl up with a good book, which, actually, isn't me considering I devour books in big gulps, but I'm sure it describes somebody out there perfectly! :p

Let me know if you decide to try it out and what book you choose!

P.S. I'm making Cottage Cheese Pancakes tonight for dinner. This is a first for me, so I'll try to take pics and tell you how it goes. Cross your fingers they turn out!

xoxo - j

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's really cool. I read email over breakfast too... I should totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I thought the thinkgreen bar did taste better than the think thin!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!