1. NOT blogging. Hm. Sorry. I'm not actually in a funk or anything. I've just been really really busy. I recently took on a new writing job for Love to Know. I love love love it. Here are a few of my recent articles:
Best of all, it pays enough that we might actually be able to do normal things like pay bills and buy groceries. I'm starting to dislike the starving part of that whole starving writer cliche, anyway.
Other Things I've Been Doing
2. Decorating our new apartment. Holy crap and a halfstich, this is so fun! Nevermind the fact that it took us four hours to put up our Ikea curtains Friday night or that it took us another hour and a half to mount the brackets that sweep them to the side. We have really enjoyed every bit of making our new place look like "ours." I know I was married before, but seriously, who knew marriage could be so much fun?!
3. Writing my book. Hard work. Hard hard hard work. My husband (aka Editor) is a saint. That's all I have to say.
4. Not to give out TMI here, but how else does one say it? Babymaking. Good LAWD, we want a little brown version of us like you would not BELIEVE! Tough work. In a fun way. ;)
5. Falling in love all over again with my hubby. We've always been kind of awesome, but lately, things have been amazing. Working hard together on our house, going on long runs, spending hours upon hours editing the same sections of my book over and over again, (and all that babymaking?!?)... there's really no words. Who knew there could be this kind of love in the world?...
So... that's basically it. I've been periodically dealing with insomnia, which is the cause for a post at 1:28 a.m. Still, I can't really complain about losing sleep over life being so good, can I? I know I haven't been the most consistent blogger lately, but I promised myself I would blog when I wanted. Most of the time, that's a daily post or more. Sometimes, though, life is just too good for digital interruptions, and you just have to go with it. (Ya know I love ya guys.)
Ok. Back to bed.
Sleep - Take Two!