Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Year of Wedded Bliss

March 7, 2009

Today, Ryan and I celebrate one year of marriage.

It's been truly beautiful. He has taught me so many things about life. He met me at a time in my life when I felt truly broken. I was divorced and terribly young. I'd recently lost 200 pounds only to realize that being slim wouldn't solve all my problems. He helped me realize that loving myself meant taking care of me in EVERY way. That the physical is just that. Physical. It will change, it will age, and beauty will fade. Being healthy means being healthy in ALL ways.

He showed me how to love myself, and then, somehow, he helped me love again.

Thank you, baby! I love you more than words can say!!!

I'm going to go spend time with him for the rest of the evening. Here's some pics. I'll update you with other stuff later. xoxo


On My Way!...

Ready to get married!...









Ryan and  his Guys




Le'Joy (Ryan's Sister) and I

My Moma and I


Bachelorette Party


Honeymoon in San Francisco

Here's wishing you all laughter and love always. Life is beautiful.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jasmine! You and Ryan look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What beautiful pictures! I bet your wedding was so exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOD happy anniversary! i think i said that the other day by accident, but this is official haha :) haha. you looked amazing on your wedding day and still do. you guys make a beautiful couple. he's lucky to have someone like you. p.s.- the pic of him and the guys is CLASSIC! haha. someone's gotta do it right! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You deserve all the happiness in the world!
    Beautiful wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! enjoy this wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked soooooo beautiful!!! I wish I could have been there. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!