Monday, May 11, 2009

You are what you eat



If you are what you eat, then today I'm a very scrumptious can of Trader Joe's Lentil and Vegetable Soup. This was very nearly the best soup ever in the history of soups. If you have a Trader Joe's nearby, go get some! :)

In other news, we're coming home next week and I'm very excited. To be honest, I'm nearly as happy about the week away from work as I am about seeing you guys! Sorry, have to be real. Ryan's family is having a get together the Saturday after we come home that I cannot wait for. Plus, I happen to be home the week before my birthday, so I think my family has something planned for that too. If it involves cake, especially chocolate cake, this is a very good thing. Good times, to be sure.

Today, I heard some really sad news about an acquaintance's mother passing, and so I want to wish everyone a happy, healthy and beautiful day. I have so much to be thankful for, and I love you all.

-J

3 comments:

  1. I bet that soup has onions! YECK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it does. I also really really hate onions. I can rarely taste them in soups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzzy..I can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!