Thursday, December 17, 2009

GO COLTS!!!

Hi Guys! This will be a quickie post. This is the first night in FOREVER that I can hang out with hubby with no deadline hanging over me. AND.... the COLTS are playing!!!!

Dinner was a yummy vegetarian mix.



Photobucket



Brown rice, kidney beans, spinach, black and smokey pepper to spice.



Photobucket



With a side of green cauliflower and peas. I didn't eat much of the peas. They were too crisp for me. I like crisp, but these were... weird. Dunno. With the 99 Cent Store you win some, you lose some.

My camera is not good. I really need a GOOD camera to take this blog to the next level. But that stuff costs a pretty penny. Sometime...

Everyone have an amazing Thursday! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!

GO COLTS!!!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!