Monday, October 19, 2009

Food and Passion

The past few days have been dedicated to studying (I know, so shocking, right?), so alot of my meals were served with a side of homework. :D

Breakfast came early. 5am. Along with my Statistics Homework...

Photobucket

Dinner was delicious, yet rushed.
Photobucket

So I could get back to it...

Photobucket

Still, don't get me wrong. I love school! What could be cooler than studying stuff you're already passionate about?! We're getting ready to focus on vitamins in nutrition, so I'm looking forward to learning alot I don't already know. I'll keep you up to date.

I hope you had a happy Monday!!!

xoxo

--Mrs. Myers

--

4 comments:

  1. It's always good to learn more about stuff that we love :)
    Have a great tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying and school always seems more attractive when you're older and more mature.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meals with a side of homework - multitasking at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!