Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY 29TH BDAY RYAN!!!

Here are some pics from his birthday today. I made it a day of his favorite things. I got up this morning and made him Banana nut muffins, complete with a birthday candle. For lunch, we ordered pizza and wings from RoundTable, watched football and opened his gift from me. I smuggled in Uplands Beer from Btown (thanks Jess!) and I bought him Madden 09. My parents sent him a Colts sweatshirt, which worked out well with my theme. That, and my dad thought it would be funny to send him a Chicago Bears ornament, so I guess that's officially our first Christmas ornament together (awww). He's had alot of calls today wishing him a good bday. Right now, he's putting our big flat screen to good use. He's playing Madden 09 on one side and watching the Chargers game on the other. Oh, and the Colts won today. So, all in all, I think it was a great birthday. He deserves it. :)

Happy Birthday my old man. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was an overall success :) By the way, what's with all these pictures, and no pictures of your home? I have yet to see what your new place looks like! I am requesting a tour via digital camera pics, asap!

    Also, Happy Ryan Birthday! I mean Happy Birthday Ryan! Sorry it's 8am on Monday morning and I'm not 100% there yet.

    <3 you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! looks like fun times, where are the group pix eh? =)

    and I agree with jess, post pix of your house chica! oh..and the cali pix...share the sunshine! =)

    -char

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!