(She was right.)
Better b4 Baby is about my committment toward living a more healthful lifestyle in the interest of my future children. My husband and I are currently trying for baby. Since I lost 200 pounds, I've maintained my current weight for about three years now, give or take 5-7 pounds. That's spectacular, actually. Except that my current weight is about 15 pounds above what I actually should be, from a health standpoint.
I want to be the healthiest mom I can possibly be, and I'm going to start NOW "b4" baby!
That's where this Better b4 Baby thing comes in... I want to not only have a healthy pregnancy, but I want to become the mom I know that I should be, before I'm forced to BE that mom. In other words, I want to practice what I preach.
Better b4 Baby Commandments
1. I will cut back on grazing, and work toward eliminating it completely.
2. I will post ALL that I eat, even the bad stuff and the little extras here and there (which can add up).
3. I will focus on more vigorous gym workouts, and less "off" days.
4. I will read my goal board once per day and count my blessings daily.
5. I will take up running (yet again).
6. I will take my pre-vitamins and DHA every day!
I realize many of you are fairly young and/or aren't in "baby mode." That's okay. There's lots of reasons to find to be "better" at what you're already doing. The biggest one is YOU.
Here's to wishing you better days, all the days of your life.
Just to be clear. I'm not pregnant...