Friday, September 25, 2009

I Miss You Guys!!!

Hey Friends,

I know, I know, I've been MIA. Do I miss you? YES! Does it make me sad I miss out on WAY too much coolness happening in your lives? YES?

But, I promise, I check in way more often than I blog.

I know there are bloggies out there doing the full time school / full time life thing. Obviously, time management is an issue for me. When I have spare time, I tend to nap or exercise lol... The blog has been on the back burner alot, and I do miss it. I'll try to check in a bit more.

What am I learning? Well, besides alot about nutrition and biology, of course, I'm learning that I have to relax. I'm only one person and I can only do so much.

So, I have to not freak out about things like this:

Photobucket

And, I have to be okay with a bit less gourmet snacks and meals:

Photobucket

In addition, we now have a new member of our household. My roommate's 16-year-old son. This has definitely changed the dynamic of the house, but besides a few small establish-rules-type-of hiccups, it's been okay.

Alot of changes for a girl who doesn't LOVE changes. :) I just need to figure out how to be calm amidst all the craziness.

peace out girl scout Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope life is AWESOME for you guys.

xoxo

--Mrs. Myers

-

5 comments:

  1. It's been quite stressful and busy over here at Joy of Food, so I know how you're feeling. It's nice to hear from you anyway and I hope you find some time to relax and enjoy yourself.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "peace out girl scout". i love it! super cool! yes, relaxation is key. that's so true. even if you do manage your time well i've learned that i need to read a book and have a cup of tea and just breath. instead of surfing the web and watching movies.

    we do miss you though :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss you!!!! (But totally understand! Blogging can be kind of consuming :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there!! Missing you too- hope things calm down a bit soon!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!