Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Knee Probs

My knees are being such jerks.

All I want to do is get back into shape, and here they are actin fools. Rude. I don't know if it's an IT band issue, or what, but that's what I suspect. Who knew someone so out of shape could get an OVERUSE injury? This is probably the only time in my life I will ever have a problem with exercising TOO much.

I took both Sunday and Monday off from the gym, so this morning I rolled out of bed excited to head that way. (Not sure who I am, but ya know.) I figured I'd do elliptical without a whole lot of resistance. Just get them limbered up, etc etc. I did 30 minutes, and my knees felt... weird. Not painful, just not normal. After that, I did 15 minutes on the sit-back stationary bike. Then, I foam rolled. Considering, I didn't know what the heck I was doing, I'm impressed I managed to figure it out with minimal stupidage.

More than anything, I just want to keep up my habit of going to the gym and focusing on fitness. Because when I get out of that mode? Bring on the junk food, cause I'm leaving this wagon altogether.

So, like I said, my knees are jerks.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making
    my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... elektrisk cigaret - peccuheb.livejournal.com -

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!