Monday, May 27, 2013

Little Questions, Shhhhh

What if I stumbled upon my original blog that I opened in 2008 and realized -- to my surprise -- that it's still live?

Would I spend hours reading through it? Would a grown woman with war wounds feel inspired by a young, hopeful girl? Would I enjoy reading the recipes I'd forgotten and seeing the simple meals I once consumed? Would I love the pictures that I forgot even existed? Would I revel in the memories of a time when blogging wasn't self-conscious, competitive, or anything more than something I just did sometimes.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Would I ever so quietly decide to, oh what the heck, post something?.............


3 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

    Also visit my weblog :: male enhancement products

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARTIKELNYA BAGUS BANGET GAN ... POSTINGNYA DITAMBAH LAGI DONK GAN ... MAKASIH YA GAN... OIYA YANG PENGEN BACA ARTIKEL UNIK, KATA KATA CINTA, PUISI, FOTO GOKIL .... TINGGAL KLIK SALAH SATU..

    [-] Kata Kata Galau
    [-] Kata Kata Gombal
    [-] Kata Kata Romantis
    [-] Kata Kata Mutiara Islam
    [-] Status Fb Romantis
    [-] Status Fb Lucu & Gokil
    [-] Status Fb Terpopuler
    [-] Cara Diet Sehat Dalam Seminggu
    [-] Tips Menghilangkan Jerawat
    [-] 5 Kebohongan Pria Saat PDKT
    [-] 4 Kelemahan Wanita Dalam Menghadapi Pria
    [-] Puisi Kenangan

    TRIMA KASIH AGAN... SALAM SUKSES AJA BUAT AGAN BLOG YA.....
    -= TERIMA KASIH YA JURAGAN =-

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!