Monday, May 27, 2013

Little Questions, Shhhhh

What if I stumbled upon my original blog that I opened in 2008 and realized -- to my surprise -- that it's still live?

Would I spend hours reading through it? Would a grown woman with war wounds feel inspired by a young, hopeful girl? Would I enjoy reading the recipes I'd forgotten and seeing the simple meals I once consumed? Would I love the pictures that I forgot even existed? Would I revel in the memories of a time when blogging wasn't self-conscious, competitive, or anything more than something I just did sometimes.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Would I ever so quietly decide to, oh what the heck, post something?.............


2 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

    Also visit my weblog :: male enhancement products

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!